Thursday, April 17, 2008

1.5% MBA and already scared!!!

5 days out of our 357 day course ends today and I am sure i speak for everyone when i say there are been a Gyan overload. The environment here is exuberant, the alums are all pumped up in helping us settle down, giving us gyan, my batchmates are full of ideas and everyone wants to come up with something new of their own.

I am sure if i had a machine that could detect ideas I would find several floating in the air. But with all due respect to my team I must mention though that there is a slight ego/selfish tint to all that is done here and that really cant be denied. But who said we came here to be saints, we came here to be leaders , and most leaders if not all start with a selfish outlook and once they settle into social service become selfless(or less selfish)

Managing time, getting up early in the morning, participating in all the activites and above all that remembering everyones name, address and X-occupation is very demanding. I am a bit scared how the load and time constraints will be once the course starts in full swing, afterall as yet its only orientation thats in progress.

--Badri--

1 comment:

ISB Mantra said...

Excellent information with unique content and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs ISB Scholarships | ISB Interview Questions and Answers