Friday, April 11, 2008

And the journey begins!!!

Is it normal that I am shaken cold?

When I am passed this important baton to hold

Some are born great, Some achieve greatness

But seems the ISBian tag upon me has thrust greatness

But is becoming an ISBian in its own right glory

Or is glory, were I will get if I don’t make ISB sorry.

Hopes of many vested on me

While my own goals, clearly, I am yet to see

I am told this journey might hurt, sometimes I might even hit dirt,

But only if I fight with tremendous success I can flirt,

Now having heard that I am scared to enter, leaving my comfort zone

But then I am promised, me as a person this place will hone

But before I begin this journey its time now for goodbyes

Its corny, sad and there are some drops of tears in my eyes

Oh, near and dear, wait a year and I will be back

In the mean time, God willing, records at ISB and history I will crack.

--Badri--

No comments: