Friday, December 21, 2007

back to school!!

I always wanted to get into ISB. I am a re-applicant; applied in R2 last time, got wait-listed, and then finally was pushed out of the queue.. :(

This time I made it a point to apply in R1, and have made it through! But you know, the euphoria of getting through lasted for precisely 5 seconds, and then I was back to my daily chores. There's already a lot happening around me now, so probably am not getting the time to enjoy that feeling.

But then, probably, the chase really WAS more exciting! I guess that happens with everything in life. :) You're running after something, and then you suddenly get it one day! and then you don't know what to do next. hehe...

There IS one thing I'm happy about... no more applications! ISB was always my first choice school, so now I can chill for the next 3 months before joining school. Joining SCHOOL! wooaaahhh!! Kinda scary... But I'm sure I'll get around.. Meeting new people... making new friends... sounds gud! :)

3 comments:

Bornloser said...

How true, the real joy lies in pursuit, and when you actually get the prize, you feel it was all so easy.

mba musings said...

the chase bit of it reminds me of one of my fav shakespeare quotes "hope to joy is more in joy than hope enjoyed"
cheers!!!

velansthoughts said...

My story is also just like yours. The only addition is, this year I made it to the IIMA-PGPX interview and finally got a reject.