Sunday, December 30, 2007

better late than....

Hi

lets break out the champagne bottles..toast , everyone!!..after months of deciding to blog today is the D Day finally..now u must wonder (incase u have no other pressing worry on ur mind ) so what made me alter the months of laboured laziness..why write today?..well the answer lies in CCD ballunge Kolkata . Today is the day I got a close glimpse of the ISB Class of 2009 and it was enuff to shake any indolence off me. To the naked eye it must have seemed "We met , we yaked and we left"..But it was in reality a grand confluence of ideas that left most of us [I cant speak for all now , can I ? :) ] with a mixed bag of feelings ..on one had I was happy to have met my future batchmates, gotten to know them a lil more..putting faces on some of the names i was reading on Orkut ..on the other it made me get over the relief of getting into ISB and start wondering (rather apprehensively if i may add) abt the kinda times that are going to come ahead ..The reason..everyone was cool confident..for instance GMAT score 700+ (had secretly thot my 750 wud be among the highest...reality check..highest gmat score 770 !!) ..everyone had such a distinct profile and personality and such determination that we were discussing what to study be4 reaching the institute itself.. phew..say hello to books mam..[the gud news on this front got a mail from one of the guys suggesting we lay off books till april..needless to say I readily joined the pact]..So what are my final thots after the first ISB co09 kol. meet..Its going to be a rocking year ahead..there r going to be smiles and tears, success and goof ups, triumphs and heart aches .. gala parties and long study nights ..but one thg is sure i am going to have FUN all the way..ISB is a platform for intense learning, soul searching, personal actualisation and a lot more..I hope I am able to utilise all the resources and opportunities that come my way and do the thg I say is my life's goal- LEARN!

and for those who think this is going to be a tad easy ..well imagine having a calvin reincarnate one year old with u while u negotiate the tough terrains at ISB :)

My baby , tanay is the name, is nothing short of a dynamite..to all my future frens a word of advice..plz hide all ur keys as disposing off them is his hobby..so on that naughty note here's wishing all of u a wonderful year ahead and hope all ur dreams materialise in 2009 !!!

see ya

take care





No comments: